At The Doctor Pulse, we take online privacy seriously and we respect the concerns of our community of users. In this policy, we describe our privacy practices with regard to information we collect through The Doctor Pulse and affiliated sites and email properties (collectively, the “Site”) to help you make informed decisions about how you share information when you visit or use the Site.
Understanding How Information Is Collected on The Doctor Pulse:
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personally identifiable information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site.
You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions or other Interactive Services on the Site. Please be aware that information you post may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Site, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive or personal information that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit The Doctor Pulse
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners and vendors may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other data collecting and tracking technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site), and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) and other tracking mechanisms on pages on the Site, in videos, or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt out.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, The Doctor Pulse is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons) also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may supplement the information we collect with information from outside sources in order to learn more about our users, to better tailor the content and offers we make available to you, and for other lawful business purposes. We may receive this information about you from third parties, including without limitation data re-sellers and advertisers. We may combine the information we receive from those other (online and offline) sources with information we collect through the Site.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We (and our partners) may use the information gathered on The Doctor Pulse for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use information we collect from you and through the Site to:
– Provide products and services you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters) or that we otherwise believe would interest you, including promotional offers from us and our third-party partners;
– Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support and customer care;
– Offer you products and services, or direct you to portions of this Site or other websites, that we believe may interest you;
– Customize content, features, advertisements or other marketing messages we and third parties show you, both on the Site and elsewhere online;
– Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
– Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include without limitation developing new features for the Site; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the Site; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
– Perform data analytics regarding usage of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
– Guard against identity theft, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities;
– Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies; and
– For other purposes that are disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent.
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. In addition, certain service providers may collect or access information through the Site to enable or provide services, tools, or other features available on the Site. We also may share information:
– With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
– With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media platforms; we may also match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on the Site and elsewhere online;
– If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
– In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
– With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
– In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); and
With your consent or at your discretion.
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. If you would like to globally opt-out from all The Doctor Pulse email campaigns, please send an email to email@example.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
Disabling local shared objects (“Flash cookies”). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly, but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage.
How We Protect Personal Information.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. That said, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online, and you assume some risk with regard to the security of information you provide through any website, including this Site.
Links From The Doctor Pulse to Other Websites
On this Site, we may provide links to other websites that are controlled by third parties. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies, or any other aspects of websites that we do not own or control.
Surveys, Quizzes and Other Features
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing here.
You may also write to:
The Doctor Pulse Privacy
148, HBCS, Amar Jyothi Layout,
KGA Road, Off, Intermediate Ring Rd,
Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071